To participate in the Printz Award Challenge, choose 6 books that have won the Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature OR one of the Honor books. The challenge runs from January 2008 to December 2008.
Here is a list of all the award winners and honor books since 2000. The award hasn't been around very long, but since each year has several honor books, you should find plenty to choose from.
You may overlap with other challenges. You may change your list at any time.
If you would like to be able to post your reviews of your challenge books in this blog, just take the following steps:
1. Leave your email address in the comments, in this format: dewpie at gmail dot com. You will be invited to be a member of this blog. If you want your email deleted from the comments even though it's in that spam-avoiding format, just let us know; either Athena or Dewey will delete it.
2. When you post, make the title of your posts the name of the book and your name. Example: "Fun Home review by Dewey."
3. Give the post labels: your name, the name of the book, the name of the author and whatever else you think is suitable.
4. Please link to your blog in your post. I know that a lot of people who post in shared challenge blogs are shy about doing this because they feel like they're being link whores or something, but for me at least, if I really enjoy your review or writing style, I want an easy way to get to your regular blog.
5. Oh, and if you'd like, you may also post your list of challenge books here. Just label the post with your name.